Rultract, Inc. is committed to manufactured products that are in compliance with applicable state and federal regulatory requirements.
All concerns regarding COVID-19 are in place to ensure that the requested products comply with applicable U.S. federal and state regulatory and quality requirements.
Our priority is to ensure that healthcare professionals are supported and have uninterrupted access to the products and solutions they need.
• We have not experienced, nor do we currently anticipate, any impact to supply as a result of COVID-19. Our USA based manufacturing facility is able to operate at or near full capacity and we will continue to closely monitor manufacturing and supply chain resources around the world.
• We are committed to delivering an uninterrupted supply of our products for the healthcare professionals who need them.
The Rultract® Skyhook Retractor has proven to be a world leader in surgical retractor systems. Rultract Inc. has established a medical industry standard for retraction with gentle and uniform lift allowing for maximum exposure. Coupled with ease of set-up and operation, nothing performs like a Rultract® Skyhook Retractor System.
The Rultract® Retractor provides unparalleled exposure for:
Internal Mammary Artery Dissection
Re-do Heart Surgery / Xiphoid Entry
Subxiphoid Pericardial Procedures
Pediatric / ASD
Minimally Invasive Procedures
VATS Sternal Elevation
Sternal Elevation for NUSS Procedure
• One person operation
• Set-up time approximately one minute
• Adjustable ratchet assembly for upward and outward retraction
• Each rake pivots independently
• The ratcheting system gently and evenly elevates the sternum in approximate increments of one millimeter per click
• Reversible Ratchet allows for quick directional change
• Accessories attach to all current systems
• Snap Clip provides for single rake retraction
SAFETY TO PATIENTS:
• Less sternal fracture and costochondral separation
• Less post-operative paresis with Double Bend Bottom Post
Manufactured for over 30 years with precision quality in the USA by Pemco, Inc.